From the outside I look like your average girly-girl.
The one that loves to put on make-up, the one that takes selfies on Instagram at least once a day (don't act like you haven't done it) and the one that watches "The Notebook" at least once a week over a tub of low-fat cookie dough ice cream - I would rather buy the regular kind but I have to watch my figure.
I'm all of those things. But if you dig a little deeper and really get to know me as a person, you'll find a whole different side to me.
I'm not ashamed of admitting this, but as girly as I look and act; I'm more of a guy at heart.
And here's why.
• I have zero tolerance for shopping. Like, I can't stand shopping. But if I really have to go buy an item of clothing, I get the first thing that's on the rack, and I'm out of there in less than five minutes.
• I've been playing the drums for over 10 years. It's true. Just give me some sticks and I'll drop it like it's hot.
• I only buy male hygiene products at the store. I love the smell of Axe and Old Spice.
• I use a million napkins during every meal sitting. Everyone hides their napkins from me when we're at the dinner table. It kind of hurts my feelings but I've learned to live with it.
• I yell at the screen whenever my favorite sports team is losing. It's actually a pretty terrible habit, but I'm working on it.
• My sister would do my art projects for me up until I was in college because I never had the patience or creativity for it. She still lends a helping hand whenever I need her assistance, or whenever I need her to wrap my Christmas presents for me.
I've learned to accept my uniqueness and embrace all my imperfections. And so should you!